Sunday, January 30, 2011

NDS games~ O_o

I reclaim my place as noob. Not like I ever lost it. XDXD

So, yesterday I downloaded a heap-ish of  games. 1 didn't work, but yeah..
I downloaded, Bowser's inside story, Crafting Mama (Which.. doesn't work. D:), Mario Kart, and Nintendogs.
Bowser's inside story.. I absolutely love the Globins. They're so awesome. XDXD
Always saying ish. "Stand.. right.. there-ish." XDXD
And my Nintendog, Mimi.. thinks her name is Mimimimi. This is probably a fault on my part.. I repeated her name twice when calling her, and that's what I always do.. O_o XD She looks like a Lassie puppy! But that might be because she's a Shetland Sheepdog. XD I have a virtual pet!!! 8D LOLZ.
And I liked Mario Kart a lot from previous experience, so I re-downloaded it. I wanna play with Viv on Mario Kart~~ We should play on Rainbow Road, it'd be so.. rainbow-y!! XDXD
And Crafting Mama.. doesn't work. Sigh. XD
Right now, I'm focusing on my Princess Debut file. Almost level 20!! I want to get the bunny costume. *o* XD
Oh yeah, you get the angel costume in Ballroom mode. The first level. XD
That's all, I think. Regarding my Nintendo games, anyway.


Science Fair!!! >_< I think, I will complain this a lot more than Movers and Shakers, although Science, to be honest, is one of my favorite subjects. You do have to make graphs, after all. And Hales doesn't have Microsoft Word, or Excel, or.. the other Microsoft word programs. Sigh.
Well, see ya.


~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Super Mario Bros theme song -NINTENDO!!

2 comments:

  1. XD I love the Witch ouftit and Angel RIng~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Klaus(LOL)'s accessory, the emerald necklace.
    It's pretty. 8D
    I like the angel ring, and the witch hat, and sometimes, I like the original princess outfit..
    Out of the first three accessories you buy from the market, I like the coral necklace..-ish.

    ReplyDelete