Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AGHHHHHH!!!

I'm getting so much headaches!! It's driving me crazy..literally.

Also..Janice might have told Vivi this but..

Congrats, Umbreon you got the honour roll and effort roll! Awesome!

Uh..I'm getting back to Gym tommorow. I hated my own cold...infection..w/e.

I hope all who's sick get better soon. It just feels weird when your ears are lagged, your nose keeps watering and you cough like an idiot...no offence.

Viv doesn't seem to be going on the field trip.

I didn't see her name on the bus list. I think-ish.

Your in for hugs from Hales, Vivi.

Bye bye now!!~

~Heaven and Earth~

The love from underneath..

P.S. I think I write these more than my journals.

 

5 comments:

  1. XDXD Well, you already know. I did go to the fieldtrip and for the honour and effort roll, instead of certificates, you get stickers. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you do know that if you get them all year, you get the certificates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღDecember 29, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    yes, and XD your blog is...random and ahhhhhhhhhhhh... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღDecember 29, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    Did you get any stickers though Kelkel??

    ReplyDelete